The spot is popular on the list of visitors as from here one can appear that the clouds are flying very near you. It is just a quite scenic place with wild slopes and dense forests surrounds this place. Though the spot isn’t well built with facilities, it’s still a famed tourist destination. Top Station falls over the border of their state Tamil Nadu and is situated far away around 32 km from Munnar. Frequent public buses and taxis can be found from Munnar to Top Station.
Top Station is one amongst the utmost effective mountains in Western Ghats and it’s possible to take pleasure in the scenic views of the imposing Western Ghats and the valley of Theni District. You need to take warm woolen clothes using them if you’re visiting this place during winters. Though the spot doesn’t witness a lot of domestic tourists through the monsoon season, foreigners come to the place to savor the rain even once the government of Tamil Nadu hasn’t made a lot of an attempt to improve the facilities for the tourists. The spot even offers limited accommodation facilities.
Several adventure enthusiasts come to the place to savor trekking to Kodaikanal through the trail of dense forest.
- Special Feature: The spot established fact for the panoramic views and can also be well-known for N
- Connectivity: The spot is well connected with air, road and railway. It’s readily available from Munnar with public bus transports.
- Accommodation: As the spot hasn’t much accommodation facilities, it’s possible to opt to keep at Munnar.
- Activities: Trekking, photography and sightseeing.
- Dressing Restrictions: You can find no such restrictions.
- Nuisance: The spot is calm and serene.
- Best Time and energy to Visit: The spot could be visited throughout every season, even though the peak tourist season with this place is April and May.
- Visit Timings: The spot available to visitors from Monday to Friday, from 6:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Entry Fees: No entry fee required.
- God For: Adventure enthusiasts, nature lovers, photo fanatics and family vacationers.
- Facilities: The spot has limited facilities.
- Things Not Allowed: Nothing as such.
- Suggestion: Carry warm clothes while visiting place during winters since it is significantly cooler in this time.